The dedicated shipping team of Pharmaco makes it sure that you always receive the correct medicine in right quantity as per your order and a valid prescription. We also double-check the batch number and expiry date of each item before it is shipped to you. Our delivery staffs are well-trained to transport the item(s) at your address in right condition without any damage. However, we encourage you to check the item(s) at the time of receiving the shipment.
We, at Pharmaco, strive to deliver the orders within 3 (three) hours at most of the parts of Delhi region but we DO NOT guarantee the same. The delivery can be significantly delayed depending upon several reasons like heavy traffic, adverse weather conditions or other unavoidable reasons. In such a case, customers’ discretion is solicited and no claims will be accepted in this regard.
(We DO NOT supply medicines without a prescription written by an authorized medical practitioner)
How to place an order?
1. Search for the product you want to purchase and add it to cart. Further attach a valid prescription, add your shipping address and make the payment or select Pay on Delivery option to pay in cash.
2. You may click on UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION and follow the steps.
If you require assistance with your existing order, feel free to call us at our helpline number.
Government of India, (Drugs and Cosmetics Act of India, 1940 & Rules 1945), has mandated compulsory prescription for certain category of medicines.Thus, to process your order for such medicines we will need a valid prescription.
A valid prescription has the following information:
1. Name and address of the Doctor
2. Doctor’s stamp or signature
3.Patient’s name and age
4. Date of visit or date of the prescription
5. Name of medicine, dosage, strength and duration for which it is required
We verify the ordered medicines against the prescription that you have shared with the order. We check that these medicines are prescribed by a qualified doctor.